Thy Pageviewers


A Globally Connected Institution of Science and Technology

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 March 2013

MONEY PLEASE!!!

 hello again, PLEASE pay $1.30 to me by tomorrow. I know that I have been absent a lot of times recently but please do not forget to pay me by tomorrow T_T. This is the last reminder to this people: (if I am not wrong it should be these people... if you have paid but your name is written, please inform me via the comment box)

-Chin Ning 
-Bryan
-Ravern 
-Sandeep 
-Laviin
-Sean 
-Hng Anh 
-Jian Qing
-Taufiq
-Yadunand 
-Kevyn

3 comments:

  1. i paid it today so pls remove my name

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u guys like just ignore this post cause i know alr that the whole class has paid!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.